For most products, you have 14 days to notify us if you want to cancel your order or exchange an item.
How to return or exchange a product
- Contact us to let us know and give a reason
- Package the item up and send it back to the address we give you. We recommend a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage
- We process the refund directly to your payment card, in no more than 30 days
Please don’t destroy or throw away any product, even if it’s faulty.
Gift vouchers are refundable within seven business days of purchase.
What you can’t send back
Unfortunately, some items are non-cancelable and non-refundable:
- Anything that’s specially made, or ordered, with your choice of name, fabric, message or any other customised aspect that makes it unique to you (and therefore not resellable)
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Large items of furniture that are made to order
- Creative pieces that are specially commissioned when you place an order, like art, sculpture and ceramics
- Personal items sold with a hygiene seal (like cosmetics or underwear) where the seal is broken.